Miodowy Młyn Hotel *** is located in the walls of an old motorized mill, built about 1910. The owners of the mill were Goldman brothers – local businessmen, and Izrael Rozenberg – a leading activist. After the II World War the mill was working until 90’s of XX c.
In the past , in the place of the brick-built building, there was a wooden building covered with shingle. It was a water mill whose wheel was powered by water from Lukawka River influent. The building of the old mill is situated in the area which, at the beginning of XX c. ,was an industrial enclave of Opatów. In the city there was also “ Katoria”- a chemical factory, producing soap and chemical articles. It belonged to Mandelbaum family. It was situated on Legionów Street where today Miodowy Młyn Hotel *** is located. In the past the name of this street was “Młyńska”.